Friday, May 20, 2016

Wash Routine: Day 4, Flats and handwashing challenge 2016!

It is DAY 4 ish of the flats and handwashing challenge hosted by Dirty Diaper Laundry

Ok so I missed day 4.  it is really day 5 and I didn't wash on day 4 either so i've got a very full load of probably 20 flats, 2 covers and 2 pockets to wash. 
Big deal? no. not really - what is going to be a big deal is that it is rainy today.. and I do NOT have room for that many diapers to hang indoors - PLUS i have a friend coming over this afternoon and i don't really want diapers hanging all over the dining room chairs, stair railing, bathrooms etc.  We'll see ...

Same bucket, still there..

Here is a recap of my washing routing, I'm not going to retype all of this, because.. it is all right here, 2011 was about the same as 2012 and 2014 is the exact system i'm using now.  I even still had the bucket and little jars of supplies under the kitchen sink from 2 years ago. we'll call that "being prepared."

2012
2013
2014
 

No comments:

Post a Comment